Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Start of a Baby Girl's Room

I took a couple pictures of the new babies bedroom. My favorite colors are pink and chocolate, sooooo perfect for this lil' girl. Thankfully there are so many pretty baby items in these colors. It's so popular and it's a great time to have a baby if you love this theme. I have been making things for the room to. I'll be adding pic's as I go. My baby shower is this weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots to add to the room after the party.

The Crib



Cute as a Bug Bedding





Madison's first baby picture and piggy bank



Her first bib with her name on it



That's it for now. I've got lots more to take pictures of you and share with you this weekend. I will have more then.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin