Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweetheart Drinks

Have you been to Sonic lately for some awesome drinks? The kiddies and me stopped there after-school today for a treat. They have a very yummy Valentines day shake they are offering right now. Run out an get one. It's called the Sweatheart shake that's made up of blended cherries and chocolates. Yuuuum! Brittany likes their lime-aid chillers so we got one of those too. You gotta have a coke to wash all this ice-cream down right? So we ordered a vanilla coke as well. All the cokes taste better at Sonic partly due to the ice they use. I love their crushed ice. I wish I had this at home all the time. I hear you can buy a bag of their ice if you want. I keep forgetting to do that. At least I know I'm not the only one that loves their ice. I'm so glad they offer this.



If these drinks don't say love? Then I don't know what does? Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin