This is how we roll, through Wal-mart at least. Maddie is big enough to sit in a shopping cart like a big girl now. That is great except for all those germs that are spread all over them from kids who sat their before. I don't even want to think about all the gross stuff you could find on the handle. So I purchased this cart cover that goes in the seat. It's handmade by a girl I found online. I picked out the colors/pattern I wanted and she did the rest. She even made a little pillow for her to use if she gets sleepy while shopping. So cute! I get so many stares and questions about this cart cover when she's in it. People just love it. Maddie loves it too.
She's nice and cozy in it. Plus a whole lot safer because it comes with it's own seat belt and latches to the cart so she can't jump out.
It makes shopping more fun. This day we were looking for a new car seat. She's outgrown her infant one.
I choose another pink car seat (big surprise there). She's lovin her new big girl seat and it's been perfect for the short trips we've been taking this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment