Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Crafty

I like to think of myself as crafty. The other day I decided to turn one of these plain composition books into something much more interesting.



This is where I create. My small craft table holds my sewing materials and ribbons. My scrapbook/art supplies fill the closet and are hidden under the table. I like a clean work area so most of what I have is put away. I'll show you all that on another day.



I started with these supplies to make a pretty notebook. I picked some pretty scrapbook paper, ribbon, paper flowers.


Mod Podge is better then ordinary Elmer's glue. You can use it on so many projects. This stuff is great.


Here is the end result. Isn't she a beauty? Much better then that old, boring notebook I started with. So simple too. I plan on making a bunch more. Maybe give them as gifts or make smaller ones up for party favors?



See, I'm Crafty! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin